Every year, since 2003, 60 Arizona apparel and accessory brands showcase one signature look in the LabelHorde Fashion Show. This event promotes collaboration and celebrates the growing and diverse fashion industry in Arizona.
PURPOSE OF THE EVENT
- To provide a networking opportunity that enables apparel and accessories entrepreneurs, models, hairstylists, makeup artists, and photographers to collaborate and meet with each other so they can hire each other in the future.
- To promote local fashion-related businesses and expose their work to a larger audience of fashion lovers.
- To provide an affordable opportunity to participate in a fashion show that doesn’t cost the brand thousands of dollars like a solo show or a fashion week would.
- To provide an opportunity to show your work and sell merchandise to the thousands of attendees at the Tempe Festival for the Arts.
- Raise funds for FABRIC Tempe, an Arizona non-profit organization. 100% of all proceeds go to FABRIC Tempe.
*Make sure you're logged into your FABRIC membership before filling out the application so the system recognizes you as a member. If you're not logged in when clicking the Designer Application link, it will prompt you to login to your account and send you to your dashboard. At that point, you'll need to come back and click this link again.
Free Standing Room - Must RSVP
$15 General Admission Runway Seats (Outer Circle)
$25 VIP Runway Seats (Inner circle)
Saturday, December 4, 2021
The event takes place within the Tempe Festival of the Arts.
6th Street roundabout off of Mill Ave
On 6th Street - East side of Mill Ave.
Loading/unloading - On the 6th street roundabout in front of FABRIC
132 E. 6th St.
Tempe, AZ 85281
Parking and Location Info
FASHION SHOW - 2:00pm
9:00 AM - FABRIC opens. Models are welcome to use FABRIC for hair/makeup or arrive already ready at 12:30.
12:30 PM - Participants need to be backstage, runway-ready, on FABRIC's main event space to shoot annual group photo, review show walkthrough, and lineup in order.
1:30 PM - Audience check-in/seating opens
1:45 PM - Walk together, in ABC line up order, to 6th street roundabout for show
2:00 PM - Fashion Show (ABC order by brand)
3:30 PM - Finale' walk
VENDOR BOOTHS - 9:30AM-5:30PM Saturday Only
7:30 AM - Arrive to set up booth
9:30 AM - Booth set up must be complete and ready for attendees
12:30 PM - 3:30 PM Designers/Brand owners participate in fashion show and need someone to staff their booth.
5:30 PM - Tear down booth
$40 Runway Show
$300 Vendor Booth ($200 for Apparel Entrepreneur Members)
All fees are non-refundable
All participants must be licensed Arizona businesses making and selling clothing or accessories.
Each brand/designer finds their own model, hairstylist, and makeup artist.
All brands/designers, models, hairstylists, and makeup artists must have a listing in the FABRIC fashion business directory.
Find more details, answers, requirements, and information here (please read over all details before registering):